BunifuDatePicker – What is it and what does it do?
BunifuDatePicker is a control under Bunifu.UI.WinForms namespace that allows the user to select a single item from a list of dates or times. Unlike default WinForms datepicker this is highly customizable to allow designing of good looking UI designs. Here are some of the properties
- BorderRadius -Gets or Sets the border radius of the datepicker
- Color – Gets or Sets the color of the datepicker control
- DateBorderThickeness – Gets or Sets the Type of border thickness of the control
- DisplayWeekNumber – Gets or Sets the Week Display Property to true or false
- FillDatePicker – Gets or Sets the fill type of the datepicker to true of false
- Icon – Gets or Sets the icon of the control
- IconColor – Gets or Sets the color of the Icon
- IconLocation – Gets or Sets the location of the icon to Right or Left.
See below example
To get the sample project source code follow this Github link
Thank you and happy coding 😉
Leave A Comment