We suspect it could be one of the following:
- The card you are using is not valid
- There could have been a server connection issue / loss of internet
- There is a limit on the amount or number of transactions you can perform (Mostly done by your bank)
- Your card has not been authorized for online transactions
- Your PayPal account could have purchase limitations
- Your PayPal account could have insufficient finds
- Transactions may not be permitted in your locale (Country)
While those are some of the causes of failed transactions, please pay attention to the error you get after a failed attempt. You may contact our support (email@example.com) with a screenshot for further assistance.
Can't pay via PayPal? No problem, you can pay directly via card
Pay using credit card, debit card, check, cash, purchase order or wire transfer.